Giving has its Rewards
You deserve some time in the spotlight. That’s why we’re pleased to offer these benefits and privileges to our donors.
All donors will receive UPAF’s Arts Beat email newsletter, which is packed with performance highlights, ticket giveaways and UPAF updates; and an invitation to the UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite, Finish Line Party.
- Special "buy one, get one free" and reduced ticket price offers from UPAF Affiliates. Gifts made during the 2015 UPAF Campaign will receive benefits in August for the 2015-16 performance Season.
- Use your UPAF SMART CARD, sponsored by Associated Bank, to receive one "buy one, get one free" ticket to each of the 15 UPAF Member Groups and the UPAF Performance Guide, sponsored by The Marcus Corporation, for a comprehensive listing of groups and performances. (up to a $650 value)
- Receive an additional "buy one get one free" ticket to performances by each of the Member Groups, for a grand total of 30 performances! (up to a $650 value)
- Invitation to attend UPAF Member Group open rehearsals
- Two free registrations for the UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite, for donations made by May 8, 2015 ($90 value)
- Complimentary tickets to a holiday performance: "The Nutcracker, " "A Christmas Carol", or other productions to be announced ($108 value)
$3,000 Golden Circle
- Complimentary parking in the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts parking structure for Member Group performances
- Invitation to the exclusive Golden Circle Party and ability to designate up to $500 directly to one UPAF Member Group
- Ability to designate up to $1,500* directly to one UPAF Member Group
$10,000 Artist Society
- Exclusive performing arts experience with respected arts leaders
- Ability to designate up to $3,000* of your gift to one UPAF Member Group
*Designation benefits are not cumulative from Maestro to Artist Society levels.
$20,000 Capstone Society
- Ability to designate up to $6,000* directly to a maximum of three UPAF Member Groups
For more information contact Christine Culver, assistant vice president of development and member relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-239-6282.
Next Generation UPAF
Membership is open to donors age 45 and under who contribute $500 or more each year.
As a Next Generation UPAF member, you will receive:
- An invitation to exclusive Next Generation UPAF events, including a reception and performance featuring a UPAF Member Group
- Access to purchase a Next Generation UPAF Season Sampler, available only to Next Gen members, which features opportunities to experience distinct performances. Events may include: • Reception/backstage tours
- Leadership opportunities to serve on UPAF committees and UPAF Member Group boards
- Exclusive ticket discounts and special offers
- Two registrations to the UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite
• Meet & greet artists
• Talk-back with performers
Donors who contribute $1,000 or more also receive:
- Invitation to the UPAF Executive Leadership Series, which consists of exclusive events hosted by prominent area CEOs four times a year. Past participants include Gale Klappa, chairman, president and CEO of We Energies; and Rich Meeusen, chairman, president and CEO of Badger Meter.
- Special access to attend UPAF Member Group open rehearsals
For more information about Next Generation UPAF,
contact Chuck Rozewicz, development director, at email@example.com or 414-239-6268.
UPAF Notable Women
UPAF Notable Women, sponsored by BMO Harris, is an affinity group designed to help fulfill the critical need for arts education to support our next generation in reaching its full potential. Members are committed to ensuring that all of our region’s children have access to high quality arts education. Women may join by making a new or increased donation of $1,000 to UPAF. Men may also show their support by contributing on behalf of a notable woman in their lives.
Over the past several years, arts education resources in the classroom have seen a dramatic decline throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. For example, there are about 80 art and music specialists for the nearly 80,000 students in Milwaukee Public Schools. Learn more.
As a UPAF Notable Women Member, you will recieve:
- Opportunities to visit UPAF Member Groups to see your support in action
- Access to speakers on the state of arts education and invitations to other exclusive events
- Complimentary tickets to UPAF Member Group performances
- Annual update on the quantifiable impact of your dollars
- Quarterly e-newsletter
BMO Harris will match any new UPAF Notable Women gift (up to $20,000).
To learn more about UPAF Notable Women,
contact Christine Culver, assistant vice president of development and member relations, at 414-239-6282.
GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BY