2015 UPAF Prop Shop
Welcome to the UPAF Prop Shop! Below you'll find tools, tips and ideas to help you to run a successful and fun Workplace Giving Campaign. If you have questions on any of the resources below, please contact Laura Rodriguez at email@example.com or 414-239-6270.
• Ambassador Guide – This handy booklet will help you to run a successful campaign from start to finish.
• Ambassador Training – Here you'll find a webinar to help you learn more about UPAF and Workplace Giving Campaigns.
• Sample Communications – These letter, email and PowerPoint templates will help to create awareness and excitement for your campaign.
• Performance & Speaker Guide – Use this guide to select and schedule UPAF Member Group performers or speakers to engage your employees during your campaign.
• Donations & Pledges – Here is everything you need to know about manual and online pledging.
THIS YEAR'S CAMPAIGN
• Available Materials - A wide variety of brochures, posters and table tents are available to you to increase awareness of your campaign.
• Giving Incentives – There are many benefits to being a UPAF donor, including the SMART CARD, sponsored by Associated Bank. Use these materials to promote the UPAF Campaign Sweepstakes prizes.
• Campaign Activities & Enhancement Ideas – Use these to brainstorm fun activities for your campaign.
• Leadership Giving Campaign – Encourage company management to give a gift of $1,000 or more to become a Leadership donor.
• Company Recognition – Learn about ways your company can be recognized for supporting UPAF.
• 2015 UPAF Fast Facts– Find answers to questions that your colleagues may ask about UPAF and the performing arts.
• WPG Testimonials – See what our area top CEOs are saying about the benefits of Workplace Giving Campaigns.
• Stories of Impact – The performing arts affect so many in our region. Check out their stories here.
• UPAF Member Group Arts Education– Learn how our Member Groups provide important arts education programming to area schools.
• UPAF Ride for the Arts – Learn more about the UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite.